It’s here… SPRING BREAK!
Heading to the beach, mountains or simply laying low for the week? Top revitalizing must haves for the spring week of freedom!
- Sheet Masks – a relaxing spa like facial without breaking the bank! They’re great for hydrating the face, diminishing those pesky bags under your eyes from all that studying you did for midterms, not to mention you’ll feel refreshed afterwards. Best Sheet Masks on the Market by Petaluma & Co.
- Manduka Travel Yoga Mat – beach, mountain, backyard…wherever you’ll be, don’t forget to get your zen on during your break. This mat is exceptionally great for on those on the go individuals, just simply fold and pack! SuperLite Travel
- Global Entry (if you’re traveling internationally) – This allows you to bypass the long custom lines and we all know ain’t nobody got time for that! I promise the best $100 bucks of your life returning back to the states.
- Organic Sunscreen – Make sure that in between taking sips of your iced drink of choice (mine is: Mojitos or Rose all day!) by the pool, that you are protecting your skin. The Coola SPF spray makes it a breeze! COOLA SPF SPRAY
- All Good Lips – Now that you have your skin protected from the sun using the spray above. Don’t be that girl who forgets to protect her lips as well. Keep hydrated and luscious lips with this go-to product of mine. (you never know who you may want to lock lips with on your break).
- Roll Up Floppy Hat – Kill two birds with one stone by keeping the sun off your face and being the fashionable trend setter this Spring Break with this cute hat.
- Kayla Itsines App SWEAT – You worked your buns off to get in tip top shape for break, don’t let it all go now! Maintain your hot beach bod with with this awesome fitness app. Best part, it’s only 28 minutes a day and will make all the difference!
- Crossbody Bag – This glam purse from Nordstrom is not just perfect for Spring Break, but the entire school year (WIN-WIN!)
- Shoes – Sight seeing or being casual during the day, here are a pair of sneakers that check off both comfort and style. Going out at night for some fun, finish off your look with these classy booties.
Set your Spring Break Intention –
Relaxation? Letting go? Making new friends?
Make the best of it!