Welcome to my third post in my new series called “Coffee Chat.” This series is focused on inspirational women who love their jobs and want to inspire other women to find their passions and transform their lives. Today’s coffee chat features the talented, Jasmin Zunzunia, who is Fashion Personal Stylist. Keep reading to hear all about Jasmin’s life and her new endeavors.
1. Name, where you live and one fun random fact about you to break the ice with our readers.
2. Describe what the day in the life looks like for you?
3. What inspired you to go down your career path (Geek to Chic)?
4. What was your very first step to get you where you are today in your career?
5. What is one challenge you had to overcome in order to reach happiness with your career?
6. What are three habits you would recommend to someone pursing their dream career in fashion?
- Do your homework! There are so many angles and niches in the fashion world. When people think about fashion they automatically think you have to be a designer and you don’t.
- Consider non-traditional routes. I didn’t go to fashion school (and sometimes wish I did!) but depending on what you want to do in the industry, fashion school isn’t the only option.
- Remember that where you start isn’t where you’re going to end. We all have to start somewhere and more often than not things aren’t as glamorous as they seem, but I truly believe that everything we have done brings us to where we are today.