You have your “Intentions” and your “Mantras,” you may even say them daily… but how do you know if they’re working for you?
(Don’t worry…If you’re new to Intentions, check out my previous blog on how to create and set intentions to help you design the life you want)
Below are quick ways to determine if you’re in alignment with your “intentions”
- Are you having an easier time waking up in the mornings?
- Are you sleeping well?
- Do you feel open in the heart space?
- Are you trusting the unknown?
- Are you embracing random experiences?
- Are you motivated?
- Do you find yourself having more patience?
- Are you trusting the challenges that show up and take them on with ease?
- Has it been easier for you to say Yes to what feels right to you and No to what feels wrong?
- Have you been creating space for reflection?
- Are you finding yourself letting go easily?
If you answered yes(!!!) to any or all of the above, that is a clear sign that you are in align with your intention and what it is you want in life.
For those of you that question if Intentions really work or you’re not quite “seeing” results. This next part is for you. If you’re looking for a big shift in your life and itching for change… Look no further, rather go within.
Constant outside validation will have your intentions out of wack and you will continue to doubt your ability, so instead you must go within.
You may find yourself setting intentions then having contradicts your actions:
- Having a hard time with sleep (staying up or sleeping way too much).
- Listening and giving into the internal negative chatter
- Irritated easily
- Getting sick
- Not speaking your truth
- Feeling scared, fearful or hopeless
- Emotionally eating
- Missing workouts
- Feeling bloated or BLAH
- Listening to others (Gossip, negative talk…)
- Projecting your intentions onto others
- Saying yes when you really want to say NO
Writing down what you are grateful for, meditating, doing yoga, and to GOING WITHIN will help you find your answers and keep you on the track to becoming aligned with what you want in life. You may see things come to life really fast once you’re in alignment, other intentions might take some time, but no matter what, trust in the process, it always works out.