Visioning your dream career, ideal life, and pure, unapologetic happiness?
Can you do it?
Is it possible?
Do you have the time?
Yes, Yes and Yes!!!
I say yes to all of them. Whatever the goal, dream, desire may be, the best way to start bringing it into reality is to
practice act as though you already have it…. You can start by taking 1 minute a day to meditate on it and then gradually increase that time.
Practice this 1 minute visualization for the next week and you’ll notice wonders in your life.
Meditate, Visualize and Create your own reality and the universe will simply reflect back to you. – Amit Ray
First Set of 20 SECONDS
- Inhale and Exhale – 3 deep breaths to begin
- Close your eyes and take another deep breath
- Think of 5 images in your head you are grateful for:
- The Sun?
- Love life?
- Money in the bank?
- Where you live?
- It can be anything that you find thankful for… send love to it as you visualize. Sending love can look like blowing a Kiss, smiling, take a bow, high five, hugging… however you define being thankful imagine yourself actively giving thanks
Second Set of 20 SECONDS
- Think of one thing you want to come into your life as a reality and create a brief scenario.
- Is it a vacation? Visualize you walking on the plane heading to your desired destination.
- Getting married to the love of your life.. what does that look like and feel as you walk down the aisle in your head?
- New Car?
- New Career?
- You have 20 seconds to think of what it would feel like and get excited about it.
Third Set of 20 SECONDS
- Hands to heart center and bow your head inward and say “I love you” to yourself and give thanks to the universe.
- Inhale and Exhale – 3 deep breaths to end
- Open your eyes and SMILE! It only took one minute… and I bet it was amazing!
One conscious breath in and out is a meditation. – Eckhart Tolle